Thursday, February 16, 2017

Spring Romance

Sweater Dress | Forever 21 (similar)
OTK Boots | Charlotte Russe
Earrings | Nickel + Suede
Purse | (a gorgeous option)

I know Valentine's has passed but, something has gotten me on a romantic kick lately so, I wanted to share my look for our casual (kid-free) dinner out and some inspo on outfits I'm loving to take me into spring. I've been crushing hard on blush, cream, muted and neutral tones lately. Like MAJORLY. This super soft and comfortable sweater dress fits that bill perfectly. It's not too huggy, fits like a charm and has a great length. Especially when worn with OTK boots. I shared a few posts back that I'm gaining more self confidence since finding a workout routine that I love but, I still want to be modest and respectful of others when I'm choosing what to wear. It can sometimes be hard to find pieces that fit my style and budget while still making me feel great but, it's always worth it in the end.

These boots were part of my birthday gift to myself and they have been perfect! They're everything I was looking for in an OTK boot and more and the price was the best I've found in months. Thank you Charlotte Russe! Another absolute FAV part of this outfit are my new Nickel & Suede earrings!! Hubby got them for me in Lip Gloss for Valentine's Day but gifted them to me on Sunday so I could wear them to church. (How sweet is he!?!) He said he knew they would go well with my outfit and, since he kind of told me what he got me a couple of days before he decided to let me go ahead and open them. Yay! They're size large and they're perfect! I have Scarlet Suede in size medium and love them as well but, something about the size large just speaks to me! I actually recently used the rest of my birthday money to purchase a pair of Navy Woven in size large from Brickyard Buffalo while they have a selection on their site for the next few days! If you're looking to try them out, I highly recommend hopping over there and grabbing a pair at 33% off before they're gone! I cannot WAIT to style them with some fun pops of color for spring after they arrive. 

Target has a collection of ballet inspired pieces that I'm loooooving lately and it's given me some major inspo for spring outfits as well! I'm 99.9% girly girl and the other 0.1% hunter. Which basically means that I love to hunt (I'm especially excited to use my new Avail this coming deer season that the hubby got me for my birthday! But, that's another post entirely..) but the hubby has to remind me that we're only going to the woods and there won't be anyone there to see my cute outfit. lol 

None the less, take a look at some of the pieces I'm loving for this coming spring and let me know if there's anything you think I'd be interested in! If there's one thing I love about the change of seasons, it's all the new outfit possibilities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment